Monday, March 2, 2009

Instant Addict


I was lucky enough the other day to find this extremely expired pack of Type 47 Polaroid film from 1981. I found it at a near by thrift store called "Teen Challenge." Definitely a favorite of mine.
Most of us never had the opportunity to use this format of film due to it being discontinued eons ago. Each roll yields 8 images. Loading, shooting, and developing this film is super fun. Its absolutely genius how it works. Imagine a roll of medium format film that has everything its needs to develop and produce a print!? Its downfall......the waste left over. Most of the developer pods were dry as a bone. Out of the 8 shots, 2 worked out. Not bad for Polaroid film that is 28 years old. Check the results. (I suggest clicking on the photos for maximum instant pleasure.)














Time Traveler


TimeMachine

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

wow. i was always scared to shoot with expired film so i never did. i'm going to try it with my old pol!

I am

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Followers