Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Screwdriver in my leg. Pancake Batter

I just watched Hokus Pokus all the way through for the first time in many years. I know that every skater to come out of the late 80's early 90's was affected by this video in one way or another. The skateboarding was fresh and so were the tunes. I think what makes this skate flick so enjoyable is the conceivable trick maneuvers these guys pull off. Creative and within my reach. Not to put down what vids are like now, but much of it is shock value to my brain. Fun to watch, but I am not getting as stoked about massive drops mixed with flipper flops. To sum it up. I am so happy to have started skating when I did.
Heres the video.


Heres the soundtrack

http://www.mediafire.com/?wgrzmyminyt

No comments:

I am

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Followers