Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fugazi "Silvermachine" 2 x 7"

Have you ever worn out certain music that you love so much to the point where it just isn't the same as it used to be? Fugazi is one of those bands that I wish I knew the total number of hour minutes and days I have listened to them. Here is a 2 X 7" that I picked up sometime early 90's at a record store in Spokane called 4000 holes. Yes the owner is a huge Beatles fan. I have always been confused by the title of this 7 incher. The song titles that they give on the back don't really match up to what the songs really are. These recordings are old and these songs heard a million times. Next time you want to listen to the old Fugazi give this a whirl. Really cool version of the ever popular, never top 40 but should have been hit, "Waiting Room."

Click on this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aa876a24c0126ac3ab1eab3e9fa335ca527f6a296349198f

No comments:

I am

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Followers