Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I think out of every live show that I have ever been to, The Fumes seemed to always play. I have no idea how many times I saw these guys. Out of all the times that I saw them I don't think that I was disappointed once. Always straight forward drunk punk at it best. Whether it was Peaceful Valley Community Center, the Pompeii or Airway Heights Grange the crowds were always the best. Great dancing done by audiences everywhere. This tape was acquired at a little record shop in Spokane many, many years ago on Garland Street. I can't quite remember the name of it but I think it was called Ago Today. Since it is quite rare being only 150 made, I thought posting these songs was appropriate. Especially after posting the Black Happy live show. Live music will never be the same for me as it was in the 90's. Enjoy.

Click on this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aa876a24c0126ac3ab1eab3e9fa335ca50322e9839f5ca7a

No comments:

I am

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Followers