Saturday, October 11, 2008

Los Vampiros

This just may be the strangest record cover I own. I'm not sure what the motivation was on picking this photo, or who this person is. Los Vampiros were a side project of Dag Nasty. From what I understand these guys only played one live show and released this hard to find recording. I got ordered this album from Selfless records out of a Maximum Rock and Roll many years back. I have always been a huge Dag Nasty fan even through all three singers. Peter Cortner sings on this album. He has always had some of the more strange and dark lyrics out of all Daghouse. His lyrics on this album rank among some of the more strange with song titles like "I Kill Dogs." Anyway hope this finds someone's fancy like it does mine.

Click on this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aa876a24c0126ac3ab1eab3e9fa335ca7641d1d4e9604724

No comments:

I am

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Followers